How To Set Up and Manage Categories in WordPress
This video is a visual walk through managing categories within your WordPress dashboard.
By the end of this walk through, you should be able to achieve the following:
– Manage and catalogue your posts and pages within the WordPress website.
– Create a new category to assign to your future posts and pages.
– Modify previously created categories.
– Changing the “slug” that is assigned to a category.
– Be able to assign a parent and child category.
– Be able to delete a category.
You can find additional articles about WordPress in our knowledge base by visiting the following link Below: