How to use tags in WordPress
A WordPress site using the default theme will not have the Tag widget assigned to the page. This means that Tags would not be visible. To make Tags visible:1) In the WordPress Administrator, go to Appearance
2) Click on Widgets
3)Drag the Tag widget to the assigned area at right
4)Name the Tag section (optional) – by default, the Tag widget will be set to the Tag taxonomy. It can also be set to Categories.Tags are used to bring attention to content, either specifically, or, using multiple terms, to give a broad overview of the content. To add a Tag:
1) Login to the WordPress Administrator
2) Go to Posts, then click on Tags
3) Type in the name of the tag
4) Type in the slug for the tag (slug is used to provide an easy to remember name for the tag)
5)Type in a description for the Tag
6)Click on ADD TAG in order to save the tag
After you have added the tag, you will need to assign it. You can assign a tag by going into the post:
1) In the WordPress Administrator, edit a post
2) Scroll down the right hand side until you see Tags.
3) Add a tag, or select a commonly used tag
4) Click on UPDATE in order to save the assignment of the tag to the post.
When you use Tags for your posts, be consistent in your usage. This will help make their usage clear to your viewers. It will also help to build a trust with your users that you are providing valid information with your tags.
Learn how to view and access the Document Root of your website in this walk-through cPanel video. A domain’s document root, also known as the home folder, is the main folder that contains all of the files for either a domain or a subdomain.
Since the document root for your primary domain is the public_html, we will first show you how to view this in File Manager:
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Click “File manager.”
3. Click “public_html.”
We then show you how to view the document root for you Addon domain, or subdomain.
1. Login to cPanel
2. Click “Subdomains” or “Addon Domains” button.
3. You will see the Document Root listed. Click the folder name to view the contents.
If you have any question feel free to leave in the comment section below. Thanks for watching and stay tuned